Sam Media – one of the leading mobile content services providers in the world!
Sam Media – the leading mobile content services provider, with mobile content offers in 46 countries and over a million successful billing transactions per month. Zorbasmedia traveled to Amsterdam to better understand how this 20 million profit online business works and prosper when everyone in the affiliate marketing industry is saying that mobile content offers are dead. Spoiler alert – all is good, and lots of money can still be made. Enjoy!
• Binom Tracker – Join now and get the first month of usage for FREE as well as 40% discount on your first purchase – https://bit.ly/2SfaeMp
• https://megapu.sh/ (15% top up on your first deposit regardless of the amount) – all you have to do is:
- Deposit desired amount at https://megapu.sh/
- Contact Megapush representatives via Telegram: @Anjelika_sh or Skype: konrad_sergey
- Tell them our magic word “ZorbasMedia”;
- Receive your 15% top up, which simply means 15% more traffic!
Competition with a super prize! Take a chance to win a ticket to AWE in Barcelona this July (Full door sale price: €1,200) + VIP treatment from Sam Media.
Simply tell us (comment on this video) what main challenges you see now promoting mobile content offers. Be specific and detailed.
The best comment will be chosen on the 7th of April. Good luck and see you in Barcelona!
All participants must be subscribed to ZorbasMedia Youtube channel.
In order not to miss the latest news and keep abreast of all interesting events, subscribe to our website and Facebook. Funny and Interesting moments in the working process of ZorbasMedia team look on Instagram!
We recommend also to see:
- Sebastian – Russian episode. 14 years in Affiliate Marketing. Master of popunder traffic: https://youtu.be/YOWPNI1ksgI
- TrafficStars – ad network with 2 billion impressions daily: https://youtu.be/ASUWaqgw4Ow
- Emanuel Cinca – Affiliate, Online Entrepreneur, Founder wtaff.co: https://youtu.be/KU1-DXvJjfA
Этот текст скопирован с сайта https://zorbasmedia.com