0Xprocessing Cryptocurrency Payment Platform Review
Table of Contents
0Xprocessing service deals with cryptocurrency processing, i.e. helps to receive and process payments in crypto worldwide. It has a simple registration without KYC. There are more than 40 currencies available to work with and a Static Wallet feature. The platform supports Web3-wallet payments, recurring payments and P2P gateway. The amount of commission for transactions is from 0.5%, and the security of your data is ensured by 0Xprocessing’s own blockchain infrastructure.
- 40+ cryptocurrencies available on the platform
- The service offers P2P gateway
- Recurring payments are also available
- It is possible to have a Static Wallet with a permanent address
- Commissions from 0.5% for deposits
- Account is verifiable, but there is no KYC
Registering on the platform is simple: in the application form you need to enter the name of the company, your e-mail address and create a password. After that, your application will be sent to 0Xprocessing for verification.
There is no KYC. Account activation and verification take place when you register in the system. When your application is approved, you will receive an email to activate your personal account. And then you can start working with the service.
In this section, you can see the total balance of your account, and separately the amount for each coin, received from the merchant’s clients. You can also manually withdraw funds or top up your liquidity here.
This page displays information about your transactions on the 0Xprocessing platform. You can see all payments received, how much was withdrawn from the account, and other features. The data is filtered by cryptocurrency, date, and status.
In this section, you can see transactions that require manual confirmation or rejection. These transactions include Withdrawal of funds and Insufficient payments.
The merchant page contains all information about its work: transaction history, balance, reports, and documentation. Links for withdrawal or payment are generated here. This section also allows you to add agents, and liquidity and displays information on Static Wallet.
In the Settings section you can adjust your account settings: change the company name, email, password, and Telegram username. You can also choose the language for your account (currently only English, more languages will be added soon), the time zone, and the currency for calculating the balance (Euro, Ruble or Dollar).
0Xprocessing service offers its clients several integration options:
- Classic processing, i.e. payment for goods and services via crypto
- Web3-wallets, i.e. payment for services using Web3-wallets in any of the available options: widget on the website, via mobile wallet (MetaMask, TrustWallet, CoinBase, and others)
- Recurring payments for automatic chargeback
- P2P-gateway, i.e. direct purchase and sale of cryptocurrency by users without the participation of a third party or intermediary
Supported coins and networks
0Xprocessing works with 40+ cryptocurrencies, 10 networks, and 18 stablecoins. The list of supported crypto includes Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Dashcoin (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ripple (XRP) and CSC. Considered separately by blockchain, these are:
- Ethereum network: ETH, USDT (ERC20), USDC (ERC20), TUSD (ERC20), BUSD (ERC20), DAI (ERC20), AXS (ERC20), WEVER (ERC20)
- TRON network: TRX, USDT (TRC20), AXS (TRC20), HT (TRC20), ETH (TRC20)
- BNB chain: BNB, BUSD (BEP20), ETH (BEP20), DAI (BEP20), USDT (BEP20), DESU (BEP20), ADA (BEP20), USDC (BEP20), BTCB (BEP20), MDAO (BEP20), ZEFU (BEP20)
- Avalanche: AVAX, USDT (AVAXC), BUSD (AVAXC), TUSD (AVAXC), USDC (AVAXC)
- Solana: SOL, USDT (SOL), USDC (SOL), SOETH (SOL), WBTC (SOL), RAY (SOL), SRM (SOL)
The most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment are USDT (TRC20), TRX, USDT (BEP20), LTC, BNB, BTC.
0Xprocessing offers its clients multi-level withdrawal management, a volatility risk control system (VRCS), interest-free liquidity injection, and on-demand customization. If you wish, you can set up a Static Wallet, i.e. create a cryptocurrency wallet with a permanent address.
0Xprocessing is constantly monitoring the market and adding popular blockchain networks and their tokens. In the near future, the company plans to add three networks: Ton, Arbitrum, and Layer Zero.
Data and payment security is ensured by a proprietary blockchain infrastructure. It allows all transactions within the blockchain to be conducted reliably and securely, with no risk from third parties or data leaks.
In the near future, the service plans to develop cooperation with affiliate programs and CPA networks. Such cooperation will, for example, help affiliate marketers to withdraw their earnings through 0Xprocessing.
Terms of service
The platform has low commissions for users from 0.5% per deposit, all depending on the monthly turnover of the store. The initial crypto processing commission is 1% per deposit. The commission is deducted from each received payment to the balance of the store and is paid by the store.
In addition, the network fee is included in the client’s payment to cover the commission for transactions within the processing platform. If you withdraw funds from the 0Xprocessing platform, you will not be charged any additional fees.
If the service is used by an individual rather than a business, it can become a wallet, which is useful for storing currencies. When you use the platform to pay for services or goods or to make transfers, the transaction processing takes from a few seconds to a few minutes (about 1–3 minutes, depending on the cryptocurrency network). If a transaction is rejected, the reason may be that the amount is less than the minimum amount, or an unsupported currency or network was used.
As for the restrictions in operations, 0Xprocessing can be used to pay for different products and on different sites. It is only forbidden to use the service on the black market.
Deposit and withdrawal
Deposit and withdrawal of funds on the platform can be performed in several formats.
- If the transaction is with a fixed amount, then on your side the client selects the currency and specifies the amount. A request to create a payment form is generated from the received data.
Then the link to the payment form can be embedded as an iframe in your account on the platform. The form specifies the name of the currency, the wallet address for payment, the amount, the QR code, and also the ability to pay by connecting a Web3 wallet (for example, MetaMask). The customer has 30–50 minutes to pay. After payment, you get a callback to the URL specified in the Webhook settings. You process it, and if successful, the amount is added to the client’s balance.
- If the transaction is without a fixed amount, in this case the service sends data for payment at the request: the wallet address, the minimum amount for the transaction, and QR-code. You can embed them on your side under your project design. The platform transmits only the data for payment. The payment window is also available for 30–50 minutes.
When the client pays any amount greater than the minimum, 0Xprocessing sends a successful callback about the status of the payment.
- If you use the Static Wallet feature, then instead of a payment form with a one-time wallet, a permanent wallet for each network is generated for the customer. The QR code is generated on your side, for example with the Google Chart Service. You can read more about the flow additionally.
0Xprocessing allows you to deposit and withdraw the equivalent of 3 to 60,000 USD in all supported cryptocurrencies. If you need to deposit or withdraw more than the specified amount, you will need to contact technical support. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount for merchant clients is 2 USD. You also need to take into account Static Wallet’s network fee: the minimum deposit amount is 3 USD + network fee.
0Xprocessing has 24-hour support service. You can ask a question by e-mail email@example.com or via Telegram bot.
Bonuses for clients
The 0Xprocessing platform has a 0x loyalty program for clients. Its essence is that if you connect merchants to the service, you get a certain percentage.
How it works: the merchant/company that uses 0Xprocessing pays only a commission (depending on the size of the monthly turnover) for the deposit. The representative, in turn, receives a percentage of the commission of the connected merchant.
Everything is great! Registration was easy and only took a few minutes. Telegram support is available 24/7 for all questions.
Especially impressed with the volatility risk control system, which helps protect assets from unexpected changes in the market. 👌
It’s very easy to use this service. Great selection of coins to pay, which makes the purchasing process even more convenient. Also, I really like that I can customize the payment form for my brand and integrate it to the site 👍 If you are looking for a flexible and convenient option to receive payments in crypto — pay attention to this service.
We use 0x to send salaries to our employees — no more problems with payments and other bureaucratic issues. Everything is written in smart contracts, salaries are paid directly to Web3-wallets. Simple, convenient, and very fast. No bugs, no delays 🔥 The support team is available 24/7. Thank you!
0Xprocessing is a convenient and easy-to-use crypto processing service for your business, allowing you to pay for goods and services and transfer funds. It has a wide range of currencies, low fees, the Static Wallet function, and a bonus program for clients. The service will be suitable for those who often face international payments and are looking for a reliable solution.