Three programs for a beginner affiliate
In this article, we’ve gathered some programs to make things easier for every beginner affiliate. Some of them are meant to ease the amount of manual labor, and without some, it would be simply impossible to work. If you’re only starting your work as an affiliate, get acquainted with this list and download the necessary programs to your computer. We ourselves are using them on a daily basis.
The FTP-client for all operational systems, essential for connecting to the server and downloading landings or other necessary files. The tool is free, simple, easy to use.
2. MetaProducts Offline Explorer
A shareware program for copying landings. The interface is easy to navigate intuitively. A small guideline on how to copy a landing:
- Push the “Master..” button.
- Choose “Regular website”.
- Copy the landing link to the “Project Address (URL)” line.
- “Project Title” is optional.
- “Download folder” – the folder to which your copied landing will go.
- Push “Next” on all following pages (the settings can be changed if desired, but the default ones work well enough).
- There’s your copied landing.
3. Sublime Text
A coding program. Simple and coherent. Some advantages:
- Tag auto-cover function;
- A huge amount of plugins for any task (for example, autosaving);
- Substituting a part of the code in several documents or folders simultaneously;
- An ability to write on several lines at once (you need to push Ctrl and click on the wanted code lines at the same time).
Works well for cleaning up and editing landings. Requires payment, but offers a trial period.
We’re hoping this software will help you enter the workflow quickly.
In our next article, we’ll tell you about the online-services used by affiliates. Stay with us!