GLXY ADS Affiliate Network Review
Table of Contents
GLXY ADS is an established affiliate network with a vast geographical presence that works with such offer verticals as Insurance (life, auto, health), Mortgage refinancing, Home Improvement, Solar, and Debt Relief.
- 500+ direct offers
- New offers every week
- The platform is integrated with the Everflow tracking solution
- Individual payout terms for trusted affiliates with big volumes of traffic
- Assistance with setting up post-backs and other issues
To get started with GLXY ADS, you need to create an account first. Open the official website of the affiliate network and click “Publisher”. Then, you will see a registration form with the following fields:
- Full name
- Legal entity type
- Zip code
- Tax ID or SSN
Also, you will need to describe your traffic sources or the websites you work with. Then, tick the box with the terms of service and hit the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button. A manager will get in touch with you and activate your account after a quick interview.
Once you have your account credentials, you can log into the affiliate dashboard and get full access to the GLXY ADS platform. Let’s take a closer look at the tabs.
- Dashboard. On the main page, you will find the general information about your campaigns. The available stats include clicks, conversions, CVR and EVR rates, also events, and more. You can filter the results by tracking links and evaluate campaign performance.
- Offers. Here you will find all offers that are currently available at GLXY ADS. You can check out the verticals, payout rates, terms, GEOs, etc. To see the full offer description, click on the offer’s name in the list.
- Postbacks. This section contains detailed statistics about active post-backs. With this information, you can assess the performance of each offer and optimize accordingly.
- Reporting. This tab shows granular statistics of your campaigns. You will sort the info by offers, Sub IDs, daily and hourly user activity, clicks, conversions, smart-links, etc.
- Analytics. The analytics tab holds all the stats relevant to your campaigns. There are filters by date, metrics (clicks, conversions, CVR, EVR, etc.).
- Company. Here you can configure your account’s details. Update or edit the information, add Facebook and TikTok accounts, provide billing info, and more.
Offers and traffic
GLXY ADS affiliate network has 500+ direct offers in the database. What offer verticals will you find?
- Home improvement
- Lead generation
Navigate to the “Offers” section of your dashboard to see the full list of available options. The detailed offer description contains payout rates, eligible GEOs, KPIs, vertical, etc. To activate an offer, reach out to your dedicated manager to approve your traffic sources.
What traffic sources are accepted at GXL ADS?
You can also drive traffic from other sources (upon approval) and mixed traffic from one GEO. Mixed sources from several countries will not be accepted.
Prohibited traffic sources:
- Incentivized traffic
New offers are added to the database every week. You will be notified about new offers via email, Skype, or Telegram.
GEO and tracking
GLXY ADS has global GEO coverage. You can target such regions as:
- North America
- Latin America
Also, you will find ready-made landers and promos in the offer description.
For your convenience, the GLXY ADS platform is integrated with the Everflow conversion tracker. You can also use any other tracking solution and post-backs if you wish. Your dedicated manager will always be in touch to assist you with anything to do with the platform.
It is also recommended to use a third-party tracker as well for more valuable traffic insights.
Hold and payouts
New affiliates have a hold period of 15 days. This period is needed to assess the quality of your traffic. In 15 days, you will receive the payout to the specified billing account. The minimum payout threshold is $1000
Trusted affiliates who drive big volumes of traffic can work with a shorter hold period or with no hold. To discuss individual options, reach out to your dedicated manager.
What payment options are available with GLXY ADS?
- Wire transfer
Every affiliate is assigned with a dedicated manager. The managers are located in various GEOs to ensure the best service for every time zone. You can contact the support team at any time within the business hours in your location.
Contact your dedicated manager to:
- Activate an offer
- Configure post-backs
- Integrate a tracker
- Get referral and affiliate links
- Request promos and landers
The GLXY ADS support team is ready to assist you at every step of the way, from registration to requesting payouts. You will find the contacts of your dedicated manager in the upper right corner of your dashboard.
GLXY ADS is an international affiliate network with a variety of offers for different verticals. Both experienced marketers and novice media buyers will find suitable options on the platform. The payout rates are above average for this niche (CPA rates up to $50), but there are strict requirements concerning the quality of traffic. For these reasons, GLXY ADS will be a good fit for affiliates with expertise in monetizing traffic from different GEOs.