Affiliate marketing — not a place for lone wolves. How to work more efficiently?
Affiliate marketing has undergone drastic changes in the last several years. That has to do with the overall development of technology, development of search engines, social networks, and online-marketing as a whole. Many old schoolers like to indulge in nostalgia, remember the old, “golden” days. Some people were making money on reselling traffic, some uploaded three teasers and scored unimaginable profits from the first internet-products (green coffee, goji berries), and some went for wap-subscriptions and antiviruses.
Currently, the reality lies in the fact that just having two hands and one head simply isn’t enough (especially for those who are just starting out). Of course, you can still reach a certain result if you try to figure it all out on your own, but the amount of things a lone webmaster can achieve keeps shrinking, and the moment of professional burnout comes faster and faster. To top that, the competition keeps growing, more people want to try themselves in internet-marketing, and big brands have long since shifted their focus from TV and printed publications to online-platforms. In such conditions, it’s important to not get lost, to keep your composure and self-control.
We’ve selected a few tips that will help you become a successful affiliate.
- Read, study specialized blogs. We’ve compiled you a list of interesting blogs dedicated to affiliate marketing.
- Register on forums dedicated to affiliate and internet-marketing. Apart from the necessary communication, there you’ll find successes and failures of your colleagues, the much-needed motivation, and a way to save yourself from making mistakes in the future. Affiliate marketing forums can be found here.
- Attend meetups and conferences. Despite that fact that you work online, personal meetings with partners (and partners mean affiliate and advertising networks) always bring high reward. Conferences are the easiest place to score an invite to a closed affiliate network or to quickly validate your account in the desired traffic source. You can find a list of conferences here.
- Divide your tasks into mental and manual. Manual tasks are the ones you could delegate in the future and concentrate on more pressing matters. For example, coming up with three creatives, cleaning up a landing, and erasing a picture’s background in photoshop — all tasks that someone else can do. Instead, you can use that time to optimize campaigns or look for a good offer.
- Ideally, look for people who would later become a part of your team. Or, alternatively, find an already assembled team of people who share your views.
- Set apart some time to communicate with people in the industry. Chats and forums have a tendency to suck you in and distract you from work, so the best time to do this is a couple of hours in the morning or in the evening.
- General growth affects the working process as much as professional development, so don’t forget about doing sports and reading both fiction and non-fiction.
And most importantly — believe in yourself and in your success, then everything will work out!
Thank you for your attention.
Этот текст скопирован с сайта https://zorbasmedia.com