How to get a sponsored affiliate pass for TES conference in Lisbon
Not a lot of people know that there is an entirely free way to get to one of the biggest affiliate conferences. If you’re an affiliate — fill out the form, and let’s go to Lisbon! All the info on how to do that is in the article.
The anniversary TES conference will take place in Lisbon/Cascais, from the 1st of March till the 4th, and if you’re an affiliate, a webmaster or a CEO specialist, you can attend it for free.
Here is the information from the official website:
- We receive a large volume of requests for sponsored affiliate passes from affiliates and have a limited number available.
- Please read the details below and then complete the general registration form if you would like to make a request for a sponsored affiliate pass.
- The last day to submit a request for sponsored affiliate passes is 5 working days before the event starts or whenever we sell out the event (whatever happens first).
- Please allow five business days for your request to be processed. Note that if you are granted a sponsored affiliate pass, it cannot be transferred.
- Each person must apply for their own sponsored affiliate pass and a maximum of 2 sponsored affiliate passes will be given per company.
And don’t try to be tricky – this is for affiliates only. If you register as a different attendee type, the registration will be canceled.
Also, anybody registering for a sponsored affiliate pass who neither checks in at the conference nor cancels will be ineligible for future sponsored affiliate passes. Only attendees entering the event with a corporate entrance pass may promote, advertise or represent an affiliate manager, affiliate network, traffic source, agency, advertiser or service provider during the event.
At any point during the event, if an attendee is found to have entered the event with a sponsored affiliate pass, but is promoting, advertising or representing an affiliate manager, affiliate network, traffic source, agency, advertiser, or service provider, including but not limited to by wearing branded clothing, we may:
- Cancel the attendee´s sponsored entrance pass;
- Remove the attendee from the event or deny their entry to the event; and/or
- If the attendee requests re-entry, require such attendee to purchase a corporate entrance pass.
Who can apply for a sponsored affiliate pass?
Anyone whose PRIMARY FUNCTION in the Online Entertainment Industry is the one of being an “affiliate” (“webmaster”). This includes: Individual Affiliates, Individual Webmasters, Individual Bloggers, Individual SEOs, Review Sites and similar.
How to get a sponsored affiliate pass:
- First, you’ll need to fill out a registration form;
- Note the part about your field of work — if you want a sponsored affiliate pass, you need to fall into one of the above-mentioned categories;
- Write in details about your field of work;
- Wait for a sponsored affiliate pass to arrive at your e-mail address;
See you at TES! Look for ZorbasMedia and come have a chat!