A forum worth £1 000 000. AffiliateFix ex-owner.
We talked to Oliver Kenyon, a founder of AffiliateFix, the largest affiliate forum in the world.
AffiliateFix founder told us how this platform with an audience of more than 100,000 affiliates was established and how it turned from a small forum into a major company that was subsequently sold and made Oliver a millionaire.
Oliver aspired to create a white hat affiliate community that would enable people to support each other in word and deed, although not always for free. Over time AffiliateFix became the largest platform for open and honest communication between affiliates.
We learned why a forum is better than a Facebook group, even though a community takes much more time and effort to develop than a Facebook page. We also discussed forum monetization and why moving away from selling ads on a monthly contract helped the forum to increase its revenue and strengthen its position.
Oliver sold AffiliateFix, but now he is actively developing other projects: IM.Deals and Landing Page Guys, both of which will be helpful to affiliates.
Enjoy the interview and green ROI to everyone!
🎁 Bonus from ZorbasMedia:
Use our special promo code “ZorbasMedia” and claim a 10% discount on the services provided by landingpageguys.com
1. Binom Tracker – Join now and get the first month of usage for FREE as well as 40% discount on your first purchase;
2. MegaPush – 15% top up on your first deposit regardless of the amount – all you have to do is:
- Deposit desired amount at https://megapu.sh/;
- Contact Megapush representatives via Telegram: @Anjelika_sh or Skype: Likazara;
- Tell them our magic word “ZorbasMedia”;
- Receive your 15% top up, which simply means 15% more traffic!